Reflecting on how the year is going.
Shaping what is ahead in the months to come.
A facilitated and supportive opportunity to write privately, in the company of others.
Writing Through the Year
**a special Writing for Resilience workshop**
- I feel more confident and focused.
- I’ve figured out do-able, small steps I can take to find time for what I most want to do. And I’m motivated!
~Writing Through the Year participants
In our quarterly Writing Through The Year workshops we shift our attention from the busyness of our day-to-day lives, coming back to what matters most in our lives. By writing, reflecting and designing small experiments to try out something different, we can chart a course that keeps us focused on what we want the coming months to look like.
Why wait until the year’s end to take stock? Be pro-active in shaping the weeks and months ahead!
Identify what you want more of in your life, and what you want less of. Write privately, share your discoveries in a supportive discussion and receive guidance in applying the creative Innovators’ Compass framework to help you chart your way forward.
- Insightful discussion
- Time to write, using structured prompts and creative activities to get your thoughts flowing
- Supportive, relaxed and thought-provoking facilitation
- A process for designing experiments to help you live 2018 in alignment with what matters most to you
- Tools you can continue using after the workshop.
You’ll leave the workshop feeling renewed, refueled, motivated, focused and hopeful.
When: THURSDAY, October 25, 2018. 5:30 – 7:30 PM Eastern
Where: Online, using Zoom.us. You can log in or call in.
Investment: $47.00 – Register early and save!
Register early and save! Earlybird rate of $37 expires October 5, 2018. Use code EARLYBIRD10
Space is limited. Click the button below to register.
Registration is easy . Here’s how it works:
- After clicking the blue “click here” button below, click “Redeem Coupon” and enter EARLY10. (if registering after April 13th, start with the following step).
- Then click the blue Time Zone button on the bottom of the page.
- Next you’ll see a calendar. Select the workshop month – October.
- Click the highlighted date, October 25th.
- Then click continue to submit your information and payment.
Contact me with any questions.