Reflecting on how the year is going.
Creating what lies ahead in the months to come.
A facilitated and supportive opportunity to write privately, in the company of others.
Writing Through the Year
**a special Writing for Resilience workshop**
I feel more confident and focused.
I’ve figured out do-able, small steps I can take to find time for what I most want to do. And I’m motivated!
~Writing Through the Year participants
In our quarterly Writing Through The Year workshops we bring our attention back to what matters most in our lives. By writing, reflecting and designing small, practical experiments we can chart a course that keeps us focused on what we want the coming months to look like.
Why wait until the year’s end to take stock? Be pro-active and shape the weeks and months ahead
Identify what you want more of in your life, and what you want less of. Write privately, share your discoveries in a supportive discussion and receive guidance in applying the creative Innovators’ Compass framework to help you chart your way forward.
- Insightful discussion
- Time to write, using structured prompts and creative activities to get your thoughts flowing
- Supportive, relaxed and thought-provoking facilitation
- A process for designing experiments to help you live 2018 in alignment with what matters most to you
- Tools you can continue using after the workshop.
You’ll leave the workshop feeling renewed, refueled, motivated, focused and hopeful.
Register early and save! Earlybird rate of $37 expires July 13. Use code EARLYBIRD10
Space is limited. Click the button below to register.
THURSDAY, July 26 , 2018. 5:30 – 7:30 PM Eastern
Where: Online, using Zoom.us. You can log in or call in.
Register early and save! Earlybird rate of $37 expires July 13th. Use code EARLY10.
Registration is easy . Here’s how it works:
- After clicking the blue “click here” button below, click “Redeem Coupon” and enter EARLY10. (if registering after April 13th, start with the following step).
- Then click the blue Time Zone button on the bottom of the page.
- Next you’ll see a calendar for the month of April. Click the highlighted date – April 26.
- If you’re registering for one or both of the additional sessions, click forward to the month of July, and click on the highlighted date, July 26th, and then to October 25th.
- Then click continue to submit your information and payment.
Contact me with questions.