You’ve promised yourself that you’ll write, but the days pass, and you haven’t gotten to it yet.That happens!
Join us in Writing for Resilience. It’s a chance to relax and focus on your writing. I provide the structure. We all provide support, listening to one another without judgement or attempts to fix.
This is an hour set aside for personal development and self-care. You don’t need to be an experienced, or even a “good” writer to benefit.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Thought-provoking writing prompts.
- Facilitated discussion
- Privacy for your writing
- A chance to share what you’ve discovered.
Our Topic: Mindful Writing
Mindful writing focuses us in the present, in this moment, even as we consider something that may be a challenge in our lives.This month, we’ll think, talk, and write about about a question, dilemma or decision we’re facing, using the Six A’s of Mindful Writing.
WHEN: Thursday, August 27, 2018. 11AM-12 Noon, EASTERN
WHERE: Online, using zoom.us
INVESTMENT: $4.99/workshop. Contact me to learn how you can save as Writing for Resilience subscriber!
WHAT TO BRING: Writing materials. Optional: Some unlined paper and markers/colored pencils/pastels – we might doodle or draw a bit.
Register Now to Save Your Spot!
- Click the button below.
- Click on “Writing for Resilience.” Select the bolded date and click “continue”.
- Enter the requested information.
- Scroll down to click “pay now” or, if you’re a subscriber, to enter your coupon code.
- Click “complete appointment.”
- You will receive a confirmation with the workshop log in information. You’ll also get e-mail reminders.
Photo: © 2016 NL Seibel, Keys to Change, LLC