You’ve promised yourself that you’ll write, but the days pass, and you haven’t gotten to it yet.That happens!
Join Writing for Resilience for a chance to relax, take an hour for yourself, and focus on your writing. I provide the structure. We all provide support, listening without judgement or attempts to fix.
This is time set aside for personal development and self-care. You don’t need to be an experienced, or even a “good” writer to benefit.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Thought-provoking writing prompts.
- Facilitated discussion
- Privacy for your writing
- A chance to share what you’ve discovered.
This Month’s Topic: What is Blooming?
This month, we’ll think about, discuss and write about what is blooming in our lives right now. Is it what we planted, or something that took root unexpectedly?
WHEN: Thursday, June 28, 2018. 11AM-12 Noon, EASTERN
WHERE: Online, using zoom.us
INVESTMENT: $4.99/workshop. Contact me to learn how you can save as Writing for Resilience subscriber!
WHAT TO BRING: Writing materials. Optional: Some unlined paper and markers/colored pencils/pastels – we might doodle or draw a bit.
Register Now to Save Your Spot!
- Click the button below.
- Click on “Writing for Resilience.” Select the bolded date and click “continue”.
- Enter the requested information.
- Scroll down to click “pay now” or, if you’re a subscriber, to enter your coupon code.
- Click “complete appointment.”
- You will receive a confirmation with the workshop log in information. You’ll also get e-mail reminders.