Writing for Resilience – What We Do
We write for ourselves. We shift our attention from the busyness of our day-to-day lives, coming back to what matters most. We reflect, discuss, write and share. Our writing remains private. What we share, if we wish to, is our experience – what we noticed and learned; what we wonder about.
Resilience is strengthened through mindful connection with self, supportive connections with others, and bringing all of our thoughts and feelings into nonjudgmental awareness. You’ll find all this and more in each Writing for Resilience workshop.
Your part is to relax and focus on your writing.
My part is to provide the prompts and facilitate:
- Insightful discussion
- Writing warm up
- Writing time
- Giving and and receiving respectful attention during a debrief of the writing experience
No prior writing experience needed. This is personal writing; you are the only audience.
You’ll leave the workshop feeling renewed, refueled, motivated, focused and hopeful.
- Come to one or more of the eight 1-hour, online daytime workshops held on specified Wednesdays,11 AM-12 noon, Eastern time. Your investment: Just $4.99/workshop.
- Come to one or more of the four, 2-hour online evening workshops, held quarterly on specified Thursday evenings, from 5:30-7:30 PM. Your investment: Just $48.00/workshop.
- Mix it up and come to some of each!
- Subscribe and come to all 12 online workshops! Join any or all of the daytime workshops at no additional charge! Your investment: Subscribe before the end of January 2019 for just $12.35/month! This represents the best available rate — a savings of almost $220 on the full cost of all 12 workshops. (Monthly rate is adjusted accordingly for subscriptions beginning after January)
I’m Ready to Sign Up!!
We meet online, using the interactive Zoom.us video meeting platform. A computer with webcam and headset is highly recommended. It is possible to join by phone, as well.
Each event has limited spaces, so subscribe or register now to hold your spot.
*Ready to subscribe? Contact me to arrange your subscription.
*Prefer to come to a single 1-hour daytime workshop? Great! Register Now!
*Want to join an evening workshop? Wonderful! Register Now!
Here’s How to Register
- Click the desired registration button above.
- You’ll see a calendar showing the first available 2019 workshop, with a bolded date. To register for that month click on the bolded date. Advance the calendar to find additional available months and dates.
- Contact me with any questions.
Check back for a listing of monthly topics.
Photo: © 2018 NL Seibel, Keys to Change, LLC