Website Data Collection
- Minimal personal information that you provide for the purpose of registering with, subscribing to or contacting KTC, including your first and last name and email address, and may include other information such as specific areas of interest or concern.
- Information collected anonymously about your use of this website and supplied by Google analytics or other analytic programs such as the pages visited, time spent per page, or links clicked into or out of the website.
- Information about products and/or services purchased through links on this website.
- Any other information that you send to us or provide in comments on the site.
KTC uses this information to administer and improve the website, provide you with requested information, enable your access to and use of the site, enable your ability to comment on the site, send you your requested or purchased products and/or services, and to send marketing communications or special offers in line with your interests.
Personal Data Processed by Third Party Applications
As the data controller, KTC uses third party business management applications to process the data. KTC is not responsible for third party data storage systems and privacy policies.
How This Information Is Used
In addition to uses described above, this information is used for regular communication and marketing messages from KTC. These may include automated messages. You can opt out of receipt of these messages at any time by using the unsubscribe link.
Your information is also used to manage services, including invoicing, keeping payment records, and for scheduling. Your information is never shared with any other individual or business for their marketing or other purposes.
How Long Information is Kept
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Information and Services Not For Minors
KTC does not provide or sell information, services, or products to children. All information, services, or products available on KTC are intended for use by persons over age 18.
Securing Your Data
KTC takes reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
KTC uses an auto-responder system to communicate with you by e-mail. You can always opt-out of our communications using the links contained in every auto-responder message.
Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Know whether or not your personal data is being used by Keys to Change, LLC, where and for what purpose and to receive a record of that data at no cost.
- Have any errors in personal data held by Keys to Change, LLC to be corrected without undue delay.
- Restrict Keys to Change, LLC from processing personal data held on you, subject to conditions in which time is needed to verify the accuracy of any data in question.
- Withdraw your consent for KTC to process your personal data.
- Object to the use of your personal data where you have not consented to its use for that purpose; ie for direct marketing.
- Receive your personal data that is processed by automated means in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and to have it transmitted with your consent to someone else.
- To ask your data to be erased, if data held by KTC is no longer relevant to the original reason for collecting it. You can decide to withdraw your consent in writing for KTC to process your data.
Requests to exercise these rights must be submitted in writing.
Your Use of Our Data
You are not allowed to disclose or use personally identifiable information or images of or about any other website users, without the specific written consent of both us and the user. Information you obtain from our website about us or other site users cannot be used by you or others to send unsolicited commercial e-mail or to post unsolicited commercial communications on our site.
Cross-border Data Transfers
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website, including comments on articles, will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. By using our site, you agree to such cross-borders transfers of personal information.
Cookies and Remarketing
User Names and Passwords
Your access to parts of our website may be protected by a user name and/or a password. Your password is unique to you and should not be shared. If you enter a section of our website that requires a password, you should log out when you leave.
Other Websites Linked
KTC contains links to other websites, some of whom may provide us with an affiliate commission if you purchase from them. Websites, services, and products which provide us with an affiliate commission for your purchase will be clearly disclosed. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any other website or third party link.
This policy was last updated on May 22,2018
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact me to schedule a time to talk.
There is no charge for initial consults.