An online mini-retreat that provides the “care” in self-care. All you have to do is be there and join in.
This mini-retreat is available on a pay-what-you wish basis if the full fee exceeds your means. The full fee is $60 for this 2-hour+ session. If this isn’t within your means, you can name your own fee, taking into account your situation and the value you place on this experience.
- Are you saying “I don’t know” a lot as you think about the future?
- Are rapid emotional shifts making you feel off balance?
- Does it seem like you’re caught between a past that has disappeared and future that’s unknown?
- Would you welcome strategies for greater stability and ease during this time of “not knowing?”
If you answered “yes” to just one of these questions, you should say “yes” to this mini-retreat!
Here’s what participants are saying:
This was just what I needed! Thank you!
I’m so glad I attended the last mini-retreat. It was fun, the time flew by, and I got so much out of it.
A memory came up as soon as I heard your prompt, and the words just flowed from my pen.You guided us through the writing in a way that enabled profound insights.
I always feel so nourished by being in your company and that of those you attract!
No prior writing experience needed! Your writing remains private.
Pay either the full amount of $60 if it is within your means, or enter your pay-what-you-wish amount.
One of the best ways I’ve found to get to the heart of a troubling matter is to write. What works for me, and as research shows, works for so many, is a writing approach that is structured, progressive, and flexible. Having a guide and group of supportive others deepens the experience.
This High-Value Online Mini-Retreat Gives You:
- A calming, relaxing space for looking inward.
- A supportive community of like-minded others.
- Expressive writing prompts that promote healing and resilience.
- Optional distant Reiki
- An opportunity to restore, renew, and recommit.
You get these great bonuses at no additional cost:
- A brief guide, outlining what to expect and how to prepare for your mini-retreat
- Access to retreat materials afterwards.
- A 30-minute one-on-one follow up call, or a distant Reiki session – or a blend of both.
Date: Saturday, August 22, 2020 TIME: 10AM-12:15 PM Eastern
WHERE: online, using Zoom.us. INVESTMENT: $60; or choose pay-what-you-wish option
What to Expect
This retreat was a deeply healing experience. I’m so glad I decided to attend.
~ Mini-retreat Participant
Writing prompts based on a well-researched writing curriculum. Transform Your Health: Write to Heal, has been shown to strengthen resilience and improve signs of health and well-being.
Expert facilitation. Nancy L. Seibel M.Ed., is a Board Certified Coach, a certified writing facilitator, and Reiki Master.
Discovery. New insights and understandings.
Privacy. Your writing remains private. Discussion centers on what you’re learning, and doesn’t require self-disclosure.
Relaxation and Healing. We begin the mini-retreat with a brief, guided meditation, and we close with meditation and distant Reiki.
If the financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic makes the regular fee for this mini-retreat out of reach, just choose a “Pay What You Wish” ticket when registering, and set your own fee.
You’ll get the link to join the mini-retreat after signing up, and I’ll send additional information as we get closer to the date.
Other questions? Reach out to me; I’ll get back to you!
The mini-retreat draws upon the six progressive forms of writing used in the evidence-based Transform Your Health: Write to Heal curriculum:
The experience was such a good one. My creativity was sparked in a big way!
~ Participant, Transform Your Health: Write to Heal
- The Pennebaker Paradigm: Helps you move forward positively from a past, private emotional upheaval or crisis.
- Transactional writing: Allows you to take care of unfinished business, conveying your feelings, expectations and intentions for yourself and others.
- Poetic writing: Uses narrative structure and metaphor to tell your story.
- Affirmative writing: Focuses awareness on your best qualities, and on how you want to live your life in the future.
- Legacy writing: Enables you to write for others about your values, what you most want to be known for, your major life lessons, turning points and epiphanies.
- Mindful writing: Brings your focus to the present, strengthening six aspects of mindfulness: awareness, attention, acceptance, affection, appreciation, and affirmation.
Over three decades of research demonstrate the power of expressive writing to positively impact emotional, social, behavioral and physical well-being. Its greatest appeal is that it is a method with strong scientific evidence behind it.
~ James W. Pennebaker & Joshua M. Smyth, Opening Up by Writing it Down.