Is Keys to Change Coaching Right for Me?
- I’m way too busy and I am ready to do something about it.
- I’m in the middle of a life change, or sense that a change is coming and I want to make this change one that leads to learning and growth.
- I want to reconnect what’s most important in life. I want to discover – or re-discover my purpose. I could use someone to serve as a guide, sounding board and partner – someone to keep me on track.
- I am ready for a next step in life and am feeling uncertain just what that might be. I could use help figuring out what that next step is and how to get started on it.
- Overall, I’m doing pretty well in my life – nothing’s going on that is seriously interfering with any area of my life.
- I’d like to work with a deeply knowledgeable, innovative, caring and forward-thinking coach. Someone who breaks the mold and uses creative approaches, brainstorms with me, provides accountability and helps me move forward.
If you answered “yes” to #5 and at least one other question, Keys to Change coaching is likely to be right for you.
If you answered “yes” to #5 but “no” to all the other questions, perhaps you’re looking for another type of coaching or a life coach whose approach is different from mine. If so I’ll be glad to offer referrals.
If you answered “no” to #5, you may need help from a professional with expertise in the area of life with which you’re most concerned. Perhaps you’re already getting that help. If not let me know if you would like a referral. I’ll assist if I can.
Contact me to schedule a time to talk.
There is no charge for initial consults.