Take a look at the programs and approaches I offer. Then contact me for a free Ask-A-Coach call to discuss your questions and interests.
Visualize Your Life
You’re in a state of colorful confusion, with so many possibilities swirling around. How do you decide what to do? You know you want to make a change,but to what? You’re feeling stuck, confused and frustrated.
From colorful confusion to clarity; from uncertainty to confidence; from being stuck to taking action.
The carefully crafted VisualsSpeak images help you integrates your intuition, creativity and analytic thinking. You discover your own keys to change. I guide you in the process, helping you clarify and create open-ended questions. I provide a written guide to exploring the collage you create from the image cards. This package includes a written guide and one 45-minute call to help you go deeper with your discoveries.
Steps in the Visualize Your Life Process
- A 60-minute call to develop an open-ended question to explore using the online Image Center.
- Using the online Image Center, create a collage in response to your question.
- Explore the collage, with the aid of the provided guide.
- A 60-minute call to deepen the discoveries and identify next steps.
Move from “colorful confusion” to clarity. Identify realistic next steps for moving forward.
Use the button below to schedule a no-cost Initial Conversation. After that, I will help you access and use the Image Center.
The Purpose Clarity Intensive converts your passions and interests into a clear purpose, direction and focused action. Investment: $800
Purpose Clarity Intensive
At one time or another, we all seek to (re)discover or to redefine the sense of purpose that fully engages us in life and work.
This doesn’t have to be a lonely or confusing task.
Discovering the answers together makes this process fun, inspiring and productive.
You receive: Five individualized coaching sessions plus a participant workbook.
- Preparing the Way: Identifying your definitions of “success” and “purpose.” Identifying your skills and interests.
- Brainstorming: imagining a full range of possibilities, based on your thoughts, skills and interests.
- Synthesizing: Weaving together what you’ve discovered and creating real possibilities,
- Planning: Your current vision, things to explore, general next steps.
- Looking Ahead: Barriers, resources, supports and specific next steps.
Let’s Get UnBusy Intensive
In a world of nonstop urgency, how do you find time for what matters most? The Let’s Get UnBusy process provides 5 individualized coaching sessions. They help you shift from reacting to others’ demands and priorities to making choices based on what’s important to you. You’ll even find a place on your priority list for self-care and self-renewal.
Steps in my signature Let’s Get UnBusy process:
- Deepening Awareness
- Expanding Possibility
- Creative Planning
- Moving Forward
RESULTS: Let’s Get UnBusy takes you from overwhelmed to in control.
You receive: Five hours of creative, individualized coaching following a five-step process that takes you from overwhelmed to in control; Support, inspiration and motivation; Between-session email or phone check-in; Helpful, brief individualized exercises and worksheets. BONUS: 45-minute follow-up coaching session at no added cost.
Schedule your free, half-hour initial conversation to learn more about Let’s Get UnBusy.
The Write Way to Well Being
Writing deeply, honestly and from the heart strengthens health, happiness, well-being and resilience. This program, available for individuals and groups, provides the safe space and support you need so you can relax and focus on your writing. No special writing skills or prior writing experience is needed. Your writing is never shared. We discuss the writing process and what you learn from it; the writing remains private. Each of the five sessions includes is shaped to your questions and interests.
- Expressive Writing: making meaning of past, emotionally disruptive events. Honestly expressing your deepest thoughts and feelings about a difficult event that to some extent is still with you makes room for you to shift perspective, make meaning and integrate the experience into the ongoing story of your life.
- Affirmative Writing: identifying and claiming your skills and talents helps you recognize, claim and decide how to use the gifts you have to offer the world.
- Transactional Writing: expressing important messages in letter form, as if you were going to send that letter, offers a powerful way to find forgiveness, express gratitude, compassion or empathy for self or another.
- Poetic Writing: use the form of an existing poem to allow you to express something important to you using the metaphors and imagery of poetry. Even those of us who aren’t poets are able to do this and learn from it.
- Legacy Writing: identify and express the key experiences, core values, beliefs, goals and dreams that make you who you are. Offer your blessings to others, and express the impact you wish your life to have.
Small Group (2-4 people) – $500 per person.
Four two-hour sessions, no-cost brief contacts between sessions, The Write Way to Well-Being Guide and Workbook. BONUS – a 45-minute individual Looking Ahead coaching session for each participant
Four one-hour session, that include time for coaching, no-cost brief contacts between sessions, no-cost brief between-session contacts, and The Write Way to Well-Being Guide and Workbook. Each session is customized to address your specific interests and goals. BONUS: Fifth 1.5 hour final session allows time for looking ahead and identifying next steps.
A safe, structured time and space that lets you relax and focus on your writing. You get an opportunity to reflect your writing, deepening it’s positive impact.
Deeply and honestly expressing difficult feelings releases their hold on you, freeing energy to focus and move forward in your life. Many participants notice gains in health, increased sense of confidence and self-worth, increased, improved relationships and better functioning in work or school.
The program unlocked a new level of personal growth and healing for me. Each week Nancy gave us a brief introduction, a creative warm up exercise and a choice of writing prompts. These got my mind working in new and different directions. The prompts helped me to complete my stories, giving them a beginning, middle and an ending so that the healing journey could become apparent.
After writing, we discussed the insights we had gained. It’s amazing how much can come out in just 10- 20 minutes of writing. My most powerful insights came from writing in ways that had me shift my perspective on my situation.
Now that I’ve completed the program I am journaling more often and more productively. This helps me gain insight into whatever is going on in my life. The program has unlocked my writing voice and made all of my personal and professional writing better.
I heartily recommend Nancy’s Write Way to Well-Being for anyone, and especially for those feeling stuck in life problems or past traumas. It was a small investment to gain new tools that continue to benefit my life even now.
One-on-one or small group sessions are customized to hone in on what you most want to address. Both one-on-one and group sessions are held in person and via video conference or teleconference.
Group Session Investment: $100 per 75-minute session.
Individual Investment: Start at $200/per session
Coaching packages are available that reduce the hourly rate.
- Listening (by the coach) and discovery (by you).
- Identifying goals and the desired outcomes of coaching.
- Individually tailored exercises using observation, reflection, writing, imagery, and expressive arts.
- Meaningful conversations focused on the questions and issues of most importance to you.
- Celebrating successes and achievements, identifying next steps.
Flexible and focused on you, these sessions use individualized, creative approaches focused on helping you reconnect with what matters most.
Achievement of the goals that matter to you. You can expect increased clarity, focus, achievement and well-being.
Contact me to schedule a time to talk.
There is no charge for initial consults.