Next Workshop: Thursday, October 24 5:30-7:30 PM Eastern Time
Join us for a two-hour, in-depth, personal writing workshop to immerse yourself in topics that bring a deep connection to your inner self, strengthening resilience and well-being.
What We Do
- We begin with a brief, centering meditation.
- We reflect together on our topic, learning from one another’s perspectives.
- We do a brief writing warmup, and then delve into our carefully designed prompts.
- We reflect on our writing experience. The writing itself remains private.
- We are serious in our commitment to self-care, and we have fun together!
I facilitate the process, holding space for meaningful connection with self and others. You have the opportunity to relax and focus on your writing.
What You Can Expect
- Personal discovery.
- Greater clarity.
- New perspectives.
- A sense of connection to self and others.
What does courage look and feel like? When someone admires another’s courage, does the inner experience of the “courageous” one match what the observer sees? What is the connection between vulnerability and courage? What happens for you when despite your fears, you act with courage? How do your courageous acts make a difference for others?
Date and Time:Thursday, July 24, 2019, 5:30-7:30 PM Eastern. Investment: $48. Use code SAVE8 by October 11 and save $8!