Next Workshop: Monday, October 21 5:30-7:30 PM Eastern Time
Join us for a two-hour, in-depth, personal writing workshop to immerse yourself in topics that bring a deep connection to your inner self, strengthening resilience and well-being.
What We Do
- We begin with a brief, centering meditation.
- We reflect together on our topic, learning from one another’s perspectives.
- We do a brief writing warmup, and then delve into our carefully designed prompts.
- We reflect on our writing experience. The writing itself remains private.
- We are serious in our commitment to self-care, and we have fun together!
I facilitate the process, holding space for meaningful connection with self and others. You have the opportunity to relax and focus on your writing.
What You Can Expect
- Personal discovery.
- Greater clarity.
- New perspectives.
- A sense of connection to self and others.
We’ll explore questions and use prompts to help us understand the meaning of courage in our lives.
Date and Time: Monday, October 21, 2019, 5:30-7:30 PM Eastern. Investment: $48.