Next Workshop: Wednesday, July 24th, 5:30-7:30PM Eastern Time
Join us for a two-hour, in-depth, personal writing workshop to immerse yourself in topics that bring a deep connection to your inner self, strengthening resilience and well-being.
What We Do
- We begin with a brief, centering meditation.
- We reflect together on our topic, learning from one another’s perspectives.
- We do a brief writing warmup, and then delve into our carefully designed prompts.
- We reflect on our writing experience. The writing itself remains private.
- We are serious in our commitment to self-care, and we have fun together!
I facilitate the process, holding space for meaningful connection with self and others. You have the opportunity to relax and focus on your writing.
What You Can Expect
- Personal discovery.
- Greater clarity.
- New perspectives.
- A sense of connection to self and others.
What is the difference between forgiveness and letting someone who wronged you off the hook? What is easier, to forgive someone else, or to forgive yourself? When we’ve been wronged, why should we forgive? What are the benefits of forgiveness?
We’ll write to explore these and other questions about forgiveness.
Date and Time: Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 5:30-7:30 PM Eastern. Investment: $48. Use code SAVE5 by July 12 and save $5!