Reflecting on how the year is going.
Creating what lies ahead in the months to come.
A facilitated and supportive opportunity to write privately, in the company of others.
Writing Through the Year
**a special Writing for Resilience workshop**
Thanks so much for the workshop! It really helped me look back on 2017 and plan for 2018.
~Debbie DeVoe, Writer and Project Manager, Berkley, CA
Debbie and other participants found our first workshop in this series, Writing in the New Year, to be a great experience. So much so that we have set up quarterly Writing Through The Year workshops to keep the momentum going — or to get started, if you haven’t attended before.
Our focus? Using writing as a tool to think deeply and write expressively about what is happening in our lives and shape what we most want the coming months to include.
We will identify what we want to strengthen and become aware of changes that will bring us a greater sense of purpose, confidence and meaning as we move through the year.
Join this special, two-hour Writing for Resilience event. You’ll get
- Insightful discussion
- Time to write, using structured prompts and creative activities to get your thoughts flowing
- Supportive, relaxed and thought-provoking facilitation
- A process for designing experiments to help you live 2018 in alignment with what matters most to you
- Tools you can continue using after the workshop.
You’ll leave the workshop feeling renewed, refueled, motivated, focused and hopeful.
Register early and save! Earlybird rate of $37 expires April 13. Use code EARLYBIRD10
Space is limited. Click the button below to register.
THURSDAY, April 26 , 2018. 5:30 – 7:30 PM Eastern
Where: Online, using Zoom.us. You can log in or call in.
Register early and save! Earlybird rate of $37 expires April 13th. Use code EARLY10.
Register for all remaining Writing Through the Year workshops now and, lock in the earlybird rate for them as well, and receive a special offer!
Registration is easy . Here’s how it works:
- After clicking the blue “click here” button below, click “Redeem Coupon” and enter EARLY10. (if registering after April 13th, start with the following step).
- Then click the blue Time Zone button on the bottom of the page.
- Next you’ll see a calendar for the month of April. Click the highlighted date – April 26.
- If you’re registering for one or both of the additional sessions, click forward to the month of July, and click on the highlighted date, July 26th, and then to October 25th.
- Then click continue to submit your information and payment.
Contact me if you have any questions.