**Special Writing for Resilience Event**
We’re taking a break in December and returning in January with a special event.
Writing in the New Year is a 1.5 hour Writing for Resilience workshop offered Thursday evening, January 18th, 2018.
Rather than goal setting, which for many of us doesn’t work, let’s write the story of this past year, so we can learn from it.
Let’s develop the story of the year to come, so we can move ahead with intention and purpose.
This workshop’s structured prompts, creative activities, and relaxed, effective facilitation style will bring you
- Time to restore an renew yourself after sharing your time and energy with others.
- Fuel to keep your energy, persistence, hope and motivation burning strong.
- A process for identifying useful experiments to help you live your 2018 story.
WHEN: Thursday, January 18, 2018 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM EASTERN. WHERE: Online, using zoom.us INVESTMENT: $37. Save $10 with code EARLYBIRD10 – good through December 15th
What to bring: writing materials. Some unlined paper and markers/colored pencils/pastels – we might doodle or draw a bit. A favorite beverage.
Register now! EARLYBIRD rate expires on December 15, 2018
Registration is easy and takes just a couple of minutes. Here’s how it works:
- After clicking the blue “click here” button below, click “Redeem Coupon” and enter EARLYBIRD10. (if registering after December 15th, start with the following step).
- Then click the blue Time Zone button on the bottom of the page.
- Next you’ll see a calendar for the month of January. Click the highlighted date – January 18.
- Then click continue to submit your information and payment.