You’ve promised yourself that you’ll write, but the days pass, and you haven’t gotten to it yet. That happens to a lot of us!
Join Writing for Resilience for a chance to relax and concentre on your writing. I provide the structure. We all provide support, listening without judgement or attempts to fix.
This is an hour set aside for your own personal development and self-care. In fact, you don’t need to be an experienced, or even a “good” writer to benefit.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Thought-provoking writing prompts.
- Facilitated discussion
- Privacy for your writing
- The opportunity to share what you’ve discovered.
This Month’s Topic: A Turning Point
But then, I suppose, when with the benefit of hindsight one begins to search one’s past for such ‘turning points’, one is apt to start seeing them everywhere…. What would have transpired, one may ask, had one responded slightly differently…?
We’ll explore turning points in our lives and the nuances of these turning points. A turning point can be intentional or unintentional. Seemingly subtle or ordinary events can unexpectedly have major impacts. How do we prepare to handle life’s turning points, those we choose and those that just happen? We’ll be talking, thinking and writing about questions like these.
WHEN: Thursday, March 29th , 2018. 11AM-12 Noon, EASTERN
WHERE: Online, using zoom.us
INVESTMENT: $4.99/workshop. Contact me to learn how you can save as Writing for Resilience subscriber!
WHAT TO BRING: Writing materials. Optional: Some unlined paper and markers/colored pencils/pastels – we might doodle or draw a bit.
Register Now to Save Your Spot!
- Click the button below.
- Click on “Writing for Resilience.” Select the bolded date and click “continue”.
- Enter the requested information.
- Scroll down to click “pay now” or, if you’re a subscriber, to enter your coupon code.
- Click “complete appointment.”
- You will receive a confirmation with the workshop log in information. You’ll also get e-mail reminders.